Our Embedded Library offers opportunities to learn about subjects by going out and experiencing and learning on site.
- Instead of call numbers to help you find a resource, we have GPS coordinates and maps
- When you’re at the location, you can get more information via QR Codes posted at the coordinates
- Learn by taking field trips to relevant locations–once there, our articles describe what you can learn
4 Ways to Find Information:
- Explore Our Map
- Search Our Catalog
- Browse by Subject
- Use the QR Codes on location
Join the Conversation
- Comment sections on entries add an collaborative element
- Users can contribute knowledge to your embedded library
How do librarians fit in?
- Act as curators–adding content and soliciting contributions from their communities
- Moderate the comments on individual pages–integrate new information into articles